Geothermal exchange is the Earth’s most efficient and environmentally responsible form of heating and cooling available, and is a resourceful system that adds remarkable value to any home or facility. Custom Aire recognizes the importance of environmental responsibility and has fast become a local industry leader in geothermal mechanical construction.
Geothermal heating and cooling saves money and can earn LEED status; LEED-certified buildings are designed to:
- Be healthier and safer for occupants.
- Lower operating costs and increase asset value.
- Reduce waste sent to landfills.
- Conserve energy and water.
- Reduce harmful greenhouse gas emissions.
Since taking part in the LEED process is voluntary and technically rigorous, participation demonstrates community leadership and innovation, along with social and environmental responsibility.
Geothermal exchange is an increasingly popular choice for new home construction and retrofitting an existing home – but it is as old as the Earth itself. By tapping into the relatively constant temperature of the ground below the frost line, geothermal exchange heats and cools your home at significant savings of 25% to 50% when compared with traditional heating and cooling systems.
- Less maintenance
- Higher resale value
- Environmental responsibility
- Constant supply of hot water
- No fuel lines, fumes, soot or carbon monoxide
- No noisy outdoor air conditioning units
Custom Aire is committed to energy efficiency and environmentally responsible practices; for more information on how geothermal can benefit your home, click here.
Geothermal exchange itself is as old as the Earth, but it has an incredible future. Each year more retail, agricultural, healthcare and office buildings, and all types of commercial buildings, are discovering how to save tens of thousands of dollars through geothermal heating and cooling systems. Compared to traditional systems, the significant geothermal savings of 25% to 40% is one of the many reasons to go geo when planning your next building project. Here are a few more:
- Lower HVAC costs make leased spaces more attractive to tenants, while ensuring maximum earning potential for the building owner.
- About one-third the space is required for a geothermal exchange system (compared to a traditional boiler room), which could produce room for additional leased space or profit centers.
- Pipes are hidden in the ceiling, which removes the above-ground or rooftop equipment and preserves the landscaping and natural beauty surrounding your building.
- The result also allows historic buildings or buildings with less traditional rooflines to maintain their appearance.
Geothermal exchange is ideal whether you are retrofitting, renovating or building new construction. Custom Aire is committed to environmentally responsible geothermal practices that may qualify for LEED points.
This technology is appropriate for all residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural applications:
- Agricultural and Farming
- Educational Facilities
- Fitness Centers
- Government (Local/State/Federal)
- Retail and Professional
- Residential New Construction
- Multi-Family Housing
Products & Services
Grand Forks Office5525 1st Ave North
Grand Forks, ND 58203
Bismarck Office2021 Lee Avenue
Bismarck, ND 58501