Custom Aire continues to demonstrate proficiency in commercial and industrial mechanical construction. Our trained experts are accomplished in a broad range of areas, with an emphasis on the importance of a quality installation. Craftsmanship is not a lost art to us. We install traditional commercial HVAC systems, and are committed to providing solutions that deliver optimal air quality, comfort and energy efficiency.
Our skillful team of Service Technicians is in place to keep your system up and running at its optimal performance with attention to detail, properly sized equipment, and long-term solutions to fit your needs.
Some of the important details included in our service:
- 24-hour on-call emergency service.
- Well-maintained and marked company vehicles, stocked with the most commonly used parts.
- Continuing education programs for our certified technicians.
- Custom in-house sheet metal fabrication means custom ducts that are better-fitting with faster turnaround.
- Computerized project history means we always have your paperwork at our fingertips.
- Easily identifiable uniformed employees who always clean up when done.
- We quote projects before starting, using the standardized pricing guide so you never have to worry about hidden charges.
- A live phone operator to take your call, with fast cell phone dispatching, and warranty calls are always prioritized.
- Our technicians apply environmentally responsible practices and have LEED experience.
- Energy Savings Maintenance Agreement (ESMA) available.
- Licensed and insured, and satisfaction is always guaranteed.
To Custom Aire, success comes from our ability to work to the smallest detail, while providing high-quality HVAC and geothermal systems on budget and on time. Our experienced and trained professionals take pride in building relationships with our clients, and in providing long-term solutions for comfort, customer satisfaction and energy efficiency.
Our clients know they can trust our quality installation practices for optimal system performance, as well as coordination and cooperation with other trades. We fabricate and install streamlined and low-leak ductwork, providing maximum airflow at minimum horsepower, therefore saving energy and money.
Heating and cooling system additions, updates and energy-management solutions of all sizes are also available, with the same high standards we bring to all of our projects. Our HVAC retrofits are aimed to deliver energy-efficient, cost-effective and innovative products to your existing structure.
A retrofitting plan designed specifically for your building can help avoid emergency replacement, control the timing of a capital expense, and avoid disruption of your daily operations. In addition to preventing these potential issues, having an energy-efficient system in place protects you from rising energy costs.
Comfort, safety, durability and savings are all great reasons to consider a retrofit today.
The following industries are representative of our clientele:
- Agricultural & Farming
- Educational Facilities
- Fitness Centers
- Retail & Professional
- Senior Housing
- Multi-Family Housing
Products & Services
Grand Forks Office5525 1st Ave North
Grand Forks, ND 58203
Bismarck Office2021 Lee Avenue
Bismarck, ND 58501